Insurance for condominiums and townhouses is specialized: You will not require as much coverage as you would for a house. Special policies for condominium and townhouse owners, known as form HO-6, will provide you with liability and personal property protection. Your condominium or townhouse association should also have coverage. Prior to purchasing your insurance, you should review the association's policy. Confirm what you are responsible for insuring and what the association covers.

Click on topic below to learn more:

For additional information please click here: