Farm insurance addresses the unique requirements of farms, including wineries and vineyards, nurseries, orchards, dairies, and ranches. Your policy will be similar to a typical commercial insurance program, with additional coverage against specific risks for your industry. Farm insurance can also include homeowner’s insurance options if the farm is your principal residence.

Farm insurance typically covers your farm personal property, farm buildings, and structures, with protection against specified perils for the farm personal property that you specifically name or accidental direct physical losses.

Coverage available for farms includes losses due to:
• Fire or lightning
• Windstorm or hail
• Theft
• Smoke
• Vandalism or malicious mischief
• Collision
• Explosion
• Vehicles
• Aircraft
• Riot or civil commotion
• Attack of livestock by wild animals or dogs (loss to sheep not included)
• Accidental drowning of livestock
• Accidental shooting of livestock
• Accidental electrocution of livestock
• Wine leakage
• Chemical Drift Liability
• Business Pursuits Liability
• Incidental Business Activities
• Custom Farming
• Custom Feeding
• Limited Pollution Liability
• Crop-Hail
• Multi-Peril Crop
• Companion Hail Insurance

Click on topic below to learn more:

For additional information please click here: