Flood insurance is not included in homeowner's insurance policies. For homeowners, earthquake insurance is usually optional but flood insurance is usually mandatory if it is located in a flood zone. The primary underwriter for flood insurance is the federal government, which sets certain requirements, caps, and fees. We can help you understand what coverage you are required to have and the risks in your area, so you can determine the right type of flood coverage for your home.

Click on topic below to learn more:

For additional information please click here: